So this doesn't actually have a picture. But...
Today I shot about a roll of 120 with a Bronica. It's a gorgeous camera. We went around Chatham town asking strangers who looked interesting for their photograph. We met a few characters... a couple who'd been together 42 years, a guy who was out of prison for stabbing an ex girlfriend, someone who's lived all over the world, to name but a few.
First time in a colour darkroom today aswell. It's DARK. I got lost. A little. There are windchimes on the curtains so you know if people are coming in. But just the contact sheets were done today. Tomorrow is printing in the darkroom. I don't like the pitch black. I also developed my own colour film. Yay.
Printing is tomorrow. Not sure I'm looking forward to it. But I do want full sized prints of some of the people. Uploads tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment